PROVIDERS: GET STARTED
Sniffle is quick and easy.
Sniffle is the new standard of confidence and convenience for patients and productivity and value for providers—check out the details below. You and your team can get started in minutes:
Step 2: Download the Sniffle Provider app.
Download your HIPAA-compliant Sniffle Provider app—it’s completely free! We currently support any web-enabled device, including iOS and Android phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Step 3: Verify your credentials and set up your profile.
Sniffle uses automated credentialing for fast, easy set-up. The app will guide you through the onboarding process, where you can set your schedule and pricing for visits, select payment methods, and securely identify accounts for fund deposits. You can update your settings at any time, right in the app.
Step 4: Spread the word.
Sniffle is a powerful app to keep your existing patients involved with your practice and connected to you. The app can also bring new patients to your practice when they find you through Sniffle—and we’ll promote the relationship.
The Sniffle Marketing Team has created the tools to tell patients you’re on Sniffle. Our $1000 Jump Start Launch Budget is included as a value-added service at no cost to you. We can also create a Custom Marketing Service Program to develop the specific tools you need, such as a logo, website, or other assets. Learn More →
Benefits for providers and patients.
A plus for clinic administrators:
- Easy to set up the clinic profile
- Onboard your providers in just a few minutes
- Easy to invite providers and patients to use the Sniffle app
- Easy to configure automated messaging
- NPIs are added automatically—just enter provider details and invite them
- Automated credentialing accesses licensing databases
- Coding for billing generated after each consultation
- Dashboard shows which providers are associated with your clinic on the Sniffle app
- Maintain and manage patient panels
- Expand your practice footprint across your entire state, or wherever you practice across the country
Ideal for your patients with a wide range of circumstances:
- Transportation challenges
- Commitments to child care, elder care, dependent care
- Workplace or other conflicts during office hours
- Weakened immune systems—their own or those of their loved ones
- Straightforward symptoms that don’t require labs
- Conditions that can be observed by video
- Contagious viruses
Have more questions?
If you have questions at any point in the process or want to learn more before you begin the process, we’re always available to talk. Call us at 1-800-510-1389, email us at email@example.com, or schedule a quick call.