Sniffle Benefits Disclosures
This program is NOT insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.
This program provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This program does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The program member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the program will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. Member shall receive a reimbursement of all periodic membership fees if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475, 800-800-7616. Website to obtain participating providers: MyBenefitsWork.com.
UT, AR and TN residents, if an application fee applies: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days.
MD Residents, if an application fee over $3.95 applies: The membership fee and one-time application fee (minus $3.95) will be refunded if cancelled within the first 30 days and upon return of the discount card.
Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions:
- Member is defined as primary cardholder and dependents as defined under the Affordable Care Act.
- Providers are subject to change without notice. Programs may vary in some states. Providers and locations may be removed from the network at any time.
- This is a discount program only. The program may be cancelled or modified at anytime.
- The discount company will not reimburse or pay any portion of any provider’s fees. These benefits may not be used with any other discount plan or program. Listed or quoted prices are subject to change without notice.
- Providers may offer products or services to the public at prices lower than the discounted prices. In such event, members will be charged the lower price.
- Savings are based on the provider’s normal fees. Actual savings will vary by location and the services or products purchased.
- This discount program is a referral plan, and makes no warranties concerning the quality of care received. Providers are responsible for the professional advice and treatment provided to members.